Welcome one and all!
We are happy to back and doing are thing in the North Country! We do have strict COVID-19 regulations in place, we have some housekeeping items that we would like to share ahead of your visit.
- With limited occupancy, we are currently operating on a RESERVATIONS ONLY basis. Please call ahead to secure your requested date and time. (315)-268-1844
- There will be no seating in the bar area until further notice.
- In order to increase fresh air flow inside our building, we will NOT have air conditioning this summer. All of the windows will be open to help prevent potential spread via air droplets.
- Please remember, wearing a mask is required at ALL times unless you are seated at your table. *If you get up, Mask up*
- Call upon arrival from the parking lot to check-in for your reservation.
Thank you in advance for adhering to these policies so we can stay open and serve you!
CURBSIDE TAKEOUT IS AVAILABLE.
CALL AHEAD YOUR ORDER: (315)-268-1844
1844 House will now be charging a 3.5% credit card surcharge fee to all credit card transactions. With the increase in operational costs as a result of the pandemic, we decided to not raise prices, but instead alleviate some of the costs associated with processing credit cards. You have the option of paying in cash, debit, or local check to avoid this fee.
Dear Friends of 1844:
We have been getting many calls/texts/emails/messages wanting to know what is happening with 1844 House. We want to take a moment to put everyone’s mind at ease.
1844 House – An American Bistro
Our “American Bistro”showcases the best foods and flavors that our community, state, and country have to offer.
Each product we use has been carefully sourced and selected to ensure superior quality flavor and wholesomeness. We cook with a “simple elegant style” that allows the naturally subtle or bold flavors of the food take center stage and our artistic presentations to add elegance to each dish. Our “value perception” is based on using superior quality natural and healthy ingredients served in nutritionally balanced portions.
Come dine with us!