1844 HOUSE WILL BE CLOSED FROM JUNE 28TH. THROUGH JULY 7TH.
RE-OPENING FOR OUTDOOR AND LIMITED INDOOR DINING ON WEDNESDAY JULY 8TH.
We are so excited to welcome you back!
We hope to make reopening as smooth as possible, and given the strict COVID-19 regulations, we have some housekeeping items that we would like to share ahead of time.
- With limited occupancy, we are currently operating on a RESERVATIONS ONLY basis. Please call ahead to secure your requested date and time. (315)-268-1844
- There will be no seating in the bar area until further notice.
- In order to increase fresh air flow inside our building, we will NOT have air conditioning this summer. All of the windows will be open to help prevent potential spread via air droplets.
- Please remember, wearing a mask is required at ALL times unless you are seated at your table. *If you get up, Mask up*
- Call upon arrival from the parking lot to check-in for your reservation.
Thank you in advance for adhering to these policies so we can stay open and serve you!
1844 House – An American Bistro
Our “American Bistro”showcases the best foods and flavors that our community, state, and country have to offer.
Each product we use has been carefully sourced and selected to ensure superior quality flavor and wholesomeness. We cook with a “simple elegant style” that allows the naturally subtle or bold flavors of the food take center stage and our artistic presentations to add elegance to each dish. Our “value perception” is based on using superior quality natural and healthy ingredients served in nutritionally balanced portions.
Come dine with us!